Sunday, April 29, 2007

Karl Shreds The Catwalk

Or Chanel Couture picks.
This featured alot of shredding from the eye mask to the dresses. There was also a lot of shiny-ness (all for you Boks, see even Karl cares) and sequence (if I'm not mistaken.)

off to the pictures!









I like it, it's not innovative but it is pretty, which is a welcome change from past seasons (karl's denim obsession). Also, there's a nice twist on those leggings/tights. There's a bit of everything- feathers,sequence, plaid, fringe and frills.
What are you thoughts?

1 comment:

Bojana said...

Hm I find most of the stuff too overdone/toomuch/trying too hard. I don't know, it's chaos, and not organized. Some details are nice and it can be inspiring, mood-wise. AT least I prefer this than the horrid denim collection; Uhhh. And there are some nice minidresses (the 3rd to last I think)