Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Expressions of Hipsterits

(This was written ages ago, and saved as a draft. I didn't finish it and only did so now. These aren't recent but they are good in my opinion. I've got one more hipster post semi made and will post it before my flight to Rome. Around tomorrow.)

A new virus has taken over- HIPSTERITS!
Beware lest you become infected thus becoming a hipster.
Symptoms: Greasy unwashed hair, cooler than you attitude and a general douchewadnes.

Here we go again, west coast style.


Girl 1: "UHHHHH!"
Kelly Osbourne: "EEEEEEEK! (It's a fucking crazy person! She wants ransom money for my release!)"


Guy in back has those stupid glasses, girl couldn't afford glasses so she drew some on.
Or she's so demented she thinks she's a superhero. (I actually find her to be cute looking and somewhat well dressed)


Speachless. I am now scared for life. Hairy Guy in Drag. Bad Drag.


Shocked expression at blatant hipsterdom.We all feel like this at times.


Hippy- Hipster. With a stupid expression.
"NEEEEEE"


Braces.This reminds me of 4th grade when people strated getting bracesin and they had neon green glow in the dark braces with sparkles and shit.
But this guy look like a vampire on crack. Need I continue?


Again, she can't afford glasses. Bright blue I get. But Puke Green? Does nothing for the complexion.


Stupid glasses and "I'm a cool DJ look at how I spin mad pre-made remixes" pose.
You get an A+ at hipsterdom.


"I can't hear anymore of this bad indie remixs. AHHHH"
My sentiments exactly.


"Ergggg.."


Glasses- check. Jeremy Scott clothing- check. Stupid expression- check.


"No I don't want you to take my pictureeee"




An eating Hipster- a bit rare since the semi-disappearence of Cory Kennedy. Still take noe of the greasy hair that overhyped fedora trend. But, kudos on eating sour patch kids- what must be the best candy EVER.


Rabid bunny?
Count me semi speachless.




Gooooood bye!!!!!!
(This is pretty, no?)

3 comments:

Bojana said...

Wait. You posted the same post twice.

a said...

i left a comment on your old blog by accident... ignore it.
this is a funny post, i feel the same way about hipsters

Anonymous said...

wow, ANOTHER website that makes captions on cobrasnake pictures.......

original and innovative

gotta love websites about other websites