Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Stolen Quizes...

This was stolen from http://lipsticklady.blogspot.com/, I know that none of you really care about me and are only reading this for the hipster bashings but let me have my fun, Okay?

1. PICK OUT A SCAR YOU HAVE, AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU GOT IT...
I've got a burn scar on my hand from a pan, it's really cool looking. Here's a picture:


2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Chipping light green paint a print by an israeli artist called cooperman, this small painting of trees by some artist that my father gave me, Schille print in a frame, massive amounts of pictures and magazine clippings. Oh! and post-it's everywhere.

3. WHAT DOES YOUR PHONE LOOK LIKE.
nokia slider. thick black ipod nano sized.

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Everything. The smiths, LCD Soundsystem, Matisyahu, Ladytron, Kings of Leon, Bob Marley, Damien Rice.... TVOR... etc.


5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?
Mhmm. Bobcat--> see profile pic.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Sleep

7. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GAY MARRIAGE?
Yes, Equal rights to everybody.

8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
4:21 am, on Oct. 22 1990.

9. ARE YOUR PARENTS STILL TOGETHER?
Yes.

10. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
The news.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED OF THE DARK?
No- but small dark spaces with little air freak me out more than anything.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
My dad- we fight and it ends badddd.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Burberry Brit, V&R Flowerbomb

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Mhm... Brown/Green or Ash-Blonde/Blue.

15. DO YOU LIKE PAIN KILLERS?
When in my period- yes.

16. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
Nope.

17. FAVE PIZZA TOPPING?
Corn/Black olives.

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A chocolte souffle with vanilla icecream.

19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
My dad.

20. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
Not as far as i know.

3 comments:

Emma said...

god, i love this blog. it's hilarious. can i link you?

Michael Lazenby said...

I dig yo shiznit too, G.

Holla,

Krazee Eyez Killa

a said...

oooh, souffle... sounds so good

seriously, i;m kind of drooling right now

when will the insanity end?? i'm making a vow, right here, right now, never to eat again