Monday, June 11, 2007

Creatures of Comfort

Creatures of Comfort may be comfortable but our wallets are squirming with the thought.
Okay, so there was a request (Ehem B) for a post.
I got off my ass, not literally since typing while standing happens to be difficult while balancing my laptop in order to type, and wrote up a post.
About what? One of my favourite online stores. While I have never bought something from them- I'm far too poor and spending too much money in the local AA store when I have any in hand.
Creatures of Comfort is an LA based store that stocks various designers and among them APC, (God. APC!!). Our favourite street urchin turned internet it girl (for what really? drinking underaged and partying too much?) owns and probably shops there- if you don't understand who it it highlight this (cory kennedy idiot!).
Following are some peices currently online in the store's website.
In the chosen bunch are a blinged out cardigan, a striped tube dress, and 2 button up thing- a top and a dress add some lovely chunky sweaters (dress and cardigan) and you've got something to warm up with in the chilly california (air conditioned) air.





from top to bottom:
APC Blue and White Stripe Long Sleeve Shirt
Peter Jensen Sequined Cardigan
Crispin & Basilio White Tie Front Top
APC Dusty Pink Military Jacket
Jessica Ogden for Fred Perry Blue Summer Dress
Alexandre Herchcovitch Fold-over Stripped Tube dress
Jessica Ogden for Fred Perry Chunky Knit Sweater
Lifew/Bird Black Knited Sparkly Knitted T dress

For more go to the stores website:
http://www.shop.creaturesofcomfort.us/

I'm off to continue to fantasize about when I will have the cash to buy that sweater or the patience to attempt to make one myself.

5 comments:

Bojana said...

New post!! yay!!!

Waaah, glitter cardi looks FAB. I WANT!

Emma said...

Yay, you're back! V. hot outfits.

a said...

oh man, I literally couldn't take my eyes off that sparkly sweater for about a minute, and I'm glad you're posting again!!!

Meg said...

Oh I love the first shirt? Coat?(what is it?) I don't know. I love it anyway.

DDL said...

I was never really gone.. just sort of got sucked in by finals!

Meg- it's a shirt!